Makeup Trends 2017
by Myriam Zmantar on Nov 20, 2017
Today, we will talk about 2017’s Makeup Trends. We will be listing items that you can incorporate to your makeup routine to be on trend without spending a lot of money!
MAKEUP TRENDS 2017!!!
Today, we will talk about 2017’s Makeup Trends. We will be listing items that you can incorporate to your makeup routine to be on trend without spending a lot of money! It seems like the Watchwords are: Bronze/Glowy Skin, Bold Lips, and Bright Eyes.
1- We will start by the base: Glowy/Bronzed skin is a must!
- For a subtle healthy glow, the City Color Highlight Trio is perfect. It contains 3 shades: a gold, champagne, and pink. It will suit a lot of skin tones.
- The Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick is amazing. 5 stripes from champagne to bronze. It will give you a golden sunkissed look.
- If you like a good strong highlight these are few products that will be perfect for you:
The Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters are gorgeous!
The Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer is a glowy baked bronzer. We like it because the shimmer in it is very fine and will give you the healthy glow look that you are looking for!
2- For the cheeks: this year, peach is a winner!!! Coordinated cheeks and lips are the key!
- City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
- City Color Blush Quad in Collection 4
- Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush in Beloved
- LA Splash Smitten Liptint Mousse in Gigi
3- For the eyes: Bright and pastels: blue, purple, green, peach, shimmer, and matte!
The Morphe Brushes 12P can be an option if you like matte shadows.
4- For the lips: Bold is the word to remember!
A red lip is always classy!
For the more adventurous among you, a bright pink, mauve or purple will be gorgeous.